Itz Indian Programmer

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Itz Indian Programmers is a blog for IT Professionals.. You may contact us at shashihacked@gmail.com

Monday, May 21, 2007

Using Macromedia Dreamweaver 8 in my style









Open Dreamweaver. File->New->Basic Page->HTML
NOw click Insert >>Layout>>Layers .
Now increase it's broadness and then do the following as guidede in the screenshot..

Now in the bgcolor dialog box select the color you want . Here I am choosing blue.
I am typing it in multi-color.

Now use your own creativity to decorate the page.

I cannot guide you anymore how to design web page in this tutorial.. . But I am giving you a screen shot of a web site I have created after making this tutorial.


I can give you one hint. That I have made use of flash buttons & resized some layers. This is a good example of making fast web site. Moreover you can include all your animation and do a lot of stuffs in such a web site..........








Labels:

Comments on "Using Macromedia Dreamweaver 8 in my style"

 

post a comment